Thursday, December 10, 2015

14 Great Gifts for Animals or Animal Lovers


STAINED GLASS PICTURE OF YOUR PET  
This is the ultimate personalized gift. NO doubt will you or your gift recipient love this.
View her work or contact artist at: Patricia Robinson Crafts

Original Picture

Stained Glass Version



LED DOG LEASH 
I recently purchased this and I really love it.
It doesn't cost much more than a regular leash, and puts off a good amount of light. It also has 3 settings of a continuous light and a flashing light in slow or fast frequency   
LED Dog Leash (click link to see picture)

CAT NAP HAMMOCK
Just like it's name, the catnap hammock, is a handmade hammock for cats to lounge in. It comes in an original or hammock style and can have multiple layers if you have multiple cats. In addition it's also lightweight and easy to move.
CatNap Hammock





HAND DRAWN PICTURE OF YOUR PET 
No explanation needed; this would make an amazing gift for yourself or any animal lover
I Draw Pets






STURDY DOG TAGS 
In business for 30 years and very durable.
Boomerang Tags






LITTER GENIE
This is the same concept as a Diaper Genie that hold soiled baby diapers, but it's for cats.
My friend described her experience of getting a Litter Genie as: "Our new favorite product is the Litter Genie! Wish we had gotten one sooner! Keeps down odors while allowing frequent cleaning, and easier than holding open a plastic grocery bag while cleaning litter."
Litter Genie







FURINATOR 
I had never heard of this grooming product before, until coincidentally in the same day, two different people told me about it, so I had to check it out. There is a version for cats, dogs, small animals, AND equine! What a great selection. Their website offers grooming tips and videos on how to use it.
Furminator (click link to see pictures) 




CAUTION LEASH WALKER
Do you have a dog who doesn't do well with other people or animals, but obviously still needs to be walked? Get a nice bright leash that also has the word "caution" boldly alerting others to be cautious.
Caution Walker




PET HEALTH RECORD BOOK
An affordable solution to keeping your pet's information organized all in one spot.
Pet Record Book





SNAP'Y FIT BOWLS  
My 3 dogs eat separately in their own crates (to avoid bickering). I purchased them years ago, and they are still durable and truly are easy to put in place and remove, yet sturdy. 
Snap'y Fit Bowls (click link to see picture)




WONDER WALKER FOR DOGS  
My friend who has been a volunteer dog walker for over a decade raves about this type of leash. 
Wonder Walker








LEASH COUPLER 
This is a product I have and actually used during my break from writing this blog when I walked my dogs. 
You use one leash to attach to the leash coupler, then attach the ends of the leash coupler, to each dog. 
I have 3 dogs, 2 have the same amount of energy and are about the same size so they work well being paired, and I have my other more active dog on a leash of his own. That is my suggestion so one dog isn't overpowered by another.
It's absolutely much easier than having 3 dogs all on their own separate leashes.
Wonder Walker






GLITTER PAW PET ID TAGS    
These tags are beautiful and have very high ratings on Amazon. They are not only beautiful, and come in a variety of colors, but they are also affordable! These would make an adorable and practical accessory for your pet, and a perfect gift. 
Glitter Pet ID Tag (click link to see pictures)




COMPOSURE CALM   
If your pet is hyperactive, nervous, or has anxiety ask you vet if they would benefit from this product. 
It's in the form of a chewy treat so it isn't difficult to get them to take it, Another perk is that's great you can give it to your pet daily and even a little extra when a situation is even more stressful than usual. (Always ask your vet before giving your pet products). 
Vetri SCIENCE






** If you are the owner of a photo and want it removed please contact me, and I will honor  your request **



1 comment:

  1. We used that dual dog leash when we had two newfoundlands. They walked really well together, and then I had a single leash for our little terrier. I really like the Caution leash, too.

    ReplyDelete